Friday 8 August 2008

For some while now I have been viewing other peoples blogs. I have found it interesting to see the progression of their experience of a particular technique or the progress of a particular project. With this in mind I have decided to start my own blog to record my feeble efforts with my crafts. My comments and images will be here as the days and weeks go by so that I can mark my own progress ,if at all. As I gain experience I will add links to blogs and websites I have found interesting. If you have chanced upon this blog I hope you will find something useful eventually and if so I would be interested to read your comments.

For now I am pleased that I have managed to post this while the date is still lucky 08.08.08. I will add some pictures of my work later.

No comments:

Post a Comment